The Mancuso Business Development Group was started by four immigrant brothers to replace the loss of their adopted home community’s largest employer (over 2,000 jobs at one time) by filling a 1,000,000 SF, obsolete, 78 year old factory building. From the very beginning, in 1959, we have worked to learn and create reasons for people to start and successfully grow their business in one of the buildings we lead.
- EVERY business is important (can you predict which startup will become the next Harley-Davidson, Walt Disney Company, Facebook or Wal-Mart?)
- There is an unimaginable diversity of amazingly talented people in our world
- If no one can use ALL of it, someone can use part of it. (the 1st tenant in 1,000,000 SF building was a 1,200 SF sign maker)
- If we attract enough “someones” we can fill a big building, even in a small market (for example, a 700,000 SF factory in a community of 14,000 people)
- Life (and the need to make a profit) is too short to waste valuable resources like space, time, money, buildings, experience and people.
- Most of us learn best “by doing”