In 1959 we introduced the first business incubator to the world as a solution to a small town’s sudden explosion of unemployment due to the loss of their largest employer. Since then, we have filled millions of square feet of buildings with thousands of businesses. The concept behind the business “incubator” and Local Business Center is to create an office, commercial or industrial building that will attract startups and businesses of all sizes. The goal is to help hometown business get going, grow, fill previously underutilized properties, create jobs in the community, and mature until it is strong enough to become independent.
- More than 60 years of experience
- Plans for affordable business incubators for hometown entrepreneurs
- Service to rent and sell small to large properties
- Service for small to large rural and urban communities
- A unique, practical, and experienced approach
Creatively matching the realities of a situation to the available resources in order to achieve our client’s objectives has been the winning combination for many property owners and business people. Contact us today so we can start working to make your business dreams a reality.
– B. Thomas Mancuso, SIOR